Gain knowledge and wisdom
Improve your creative skills
Crack competitive exams
Maa Saraswati is the consort of the universe creator, Lord Brahma. Maa Saraswati is the deity of intelligence, wisdom, arts, music, memory power, and other soft skills. She embodies supreme consciousness and wisdom that flourishes on the earth as various forms of art. She represents the purity of knowledge. As per Vedic knowledge, she presides over the structured form of learning. She rules over planet Mercury.
Maa Saraswati is described as the origin of the Vedas, as per the famous sage Markandeya. She brings learning and creates order in the cosmos for all the heavenly bodies like the sun and the moon. She represents the higher spirit and not the fulfillment of senses.
Devotees can pray to her for specific blessings, when it comes to learning and development, education, academic performance, memory, and communication skills.
WHEN TO PERFORM SARASWATI POOJA?
The most auspicious day for performing this pooja is determined according to the Janma Nakshatra (birth star), yoga, and tithi of the person for whom the pooja is being performed.
You can also perform Saraswati pooja on Basant Panchami (Vasant Panchami) and Navratri, some of the most auspicious days for performing this pooja.
In 2021, Basant Panchami is on 16th February. Performing Saraswati pooja on this day is considered highly beneficial.
BENEFITS OF PERFORMING SARASWATI POOJA
Performing Saraswati pooja blesses you in many ways. It can help you to:
- Develop sharp intelligence, memory power, and communication skills
- Accomplish great success in research, academics, or in upgrading professional talents
- Improve creative skills in a chosen creative field, e.g., art, music, dance, acting, and graphics designing
- Gain confidence, creativity, and power in your speech or writing
- Achieve success in exams and competitions
- Liberate yourself from all limitations and bring about the awakening of your consciousness